Plain and simple this event makes me happy. Fabulous Dog Days of June is this Saturday, June 1st! It’s one of our top favorite events of the year and never disappoints.
Unleash the fun but keep your pets leashed and explore all there is to do with your friendly pets this Saturday.
Some Dog Days of June Details:
- Saturday, June 1st
- At the Fred G. Bond Metro Park in Cary, Field #4
- 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
It’s a Doggone Good Time With:
- Skyhoundz is back with the Canine Frisbee Disc Competition (FREE and open to everyone… well for all doggies of course) – have Fido eat his/her mini-wheats in the morning!
- Dog Wash (small fees… $5 small dogs, $7 for medium and $10 for 31+ pound pups)
- Rabies Vaccines ($5) and Microchipping Clinics ($10)
- Learn about and have an opportunity to purchase doggy products from pet vendors
- A fantastic day of fun for you and your furry friends
If you’re more of a cat person, don’t stay home – cats are welcome too. The Triangle area is incredibly pet friendly, with tons of dog parks, dog events and pup-friendly places for Spot to make new friends.
Just like Barney, this is an event I look forward to all year long, can’t wait for Dog Days!
This is Barney after Dog Days one year – he got a great nights sleep!
Below some of the sites and sounds of last years ‘Dog Days of June’ at Bond Park in Cary NC… enjoy!
For more information visit Town of Cary – Dog Days of June
We hope to see you there!