Home Buyers everywhere have a list of things to accomplish as they set their sites on moving. Starting with:
- Choosing the right Realtor
- Talking with a lender about home mortgage options
- Deciding on which Triangle area and neighborhoods are right for you
- Finding the perfect home
- Going through the home inspection process
- Maneuvering through the due diligence process
… the list goes on and on. But what about after the offer is accepted? How do I prepare for my relocation?
Preparing for Relocation
We created this Home Buyer Check-list to provide an easy way for buyers to stay organized during this busy time. In addition to the home buying check-list, included below are links to some very handy forms and information you’ll need to get the relocation process moving along…
- Post office change of address form
- IRS change of address form
- IRS Form 3903 to help deduct moving expenses
If you have any questions at all, or are preparing to relocate to the Triangle or a surrounding area, contact us. We’ve worked with hundreds of home buyers and home sellers relocating to and from the Wake County area and are here to help.