Feeling the Love for Wake County, NC…
We can’t help but be thankful for living in such a wonderful community and we’re proud of how the Raleigh area and Wake County are faring during these economic times.
Just last month the headlines read:
– Bloomberg BusinessWeek
That is just one of many accolades the Triangle has received that have us smiling with pride for Wake County. We’d like to share a bit of information about what contributes to the stability of the Triangle housing market and why so many people are choosing to move here:
- The weather is great with a full 4 seasons to enjoy
- Attraction of high-tech, telecommunication, and pharmaceutical companies to work with
- Some of the top Universities in the country
- Award winning health care facilities
- An ideal location with access to both the NC mountains and beaches
- The towns within the Triangle area each offer something different to suit individual lifestyles
- The subdivisions within the Triangle offer a wide range in price and home style to cater to just about everyone’s needs
Every month, outside of our regular market reports on each town, we compile comprehensive data that outlines how towns within the Triangle area compare to each other. To the left you’ll find the average home stats per town for last month….
If you’d like a complete picture for last month, check out the September 2011 Wake County Real Estate Marke.
Below you’ll find the average days on the market for each area in a bar chart for easy comparison:
Should you have questions regarding the information above or if you would like more detailed information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Realtor® is a registered trademark of the National Association of Realtors®.
We hope to see you soon, out and about in Wake County, NC!